Following on from the amazing success of the Morning Star Market held on 4 November (you can read about it here), there have been many, many requests (from both vendors and shoppers alike) for another market before Christmas.
Arranging an event of that scale takes a fair amount of time and effort, so another big market just wasn’t doable this year; but we are thrilled to announce that we’ve been able to arrange a Mini Market instead.
Saturday, 15 December – 10am to 2pm
Cuppa Daisies will host around 15 vendors, on the grounds of our Thrift Shop, for some Christmas Shopping at it’s Best! You will be able to find directions here: https://goo.gl/maps/FTBDrvNLR2v
Our vendor line-up includes:
- Cards by Tart’s Handmade Cards
- Christine’s Gift Packaging
- Circle of Love‘s Sand Art
- Daphne’s Mixed Media Artwork
- Ina’s Paintings
- Joanne’s Pewter Gifts
- Kerry’s Eco-Friendly Cleaning and Beauty Products (KIND)
There will be gentle activities for the children as well as a Snake Tank and Cuppa Daisies will offer Coffee + Cake. The Thrift Shop will be open for all your bric-a-brac shopping and this includes newly bought gift items too (including some Honey handbags).
Over and above the coffee + cake, we will have the following refreshments and treat stalls:
- Big B Boereworsrolle Boerewors rolls, prego rolls, hamburgers, etc.
- Caron’s Chilli Jams
- Chrisna’s Homemade Rusks
- Denise’s Koeksisters
- Gillz Banting Brownies + Ice-Cream
- Namaste Horses Cold Drinks + Tuck Shop (and they doing the Snake Tank too)
Please make sure to like the Cuppa Daisies Facebook page for all event updates.